For us, girls, eyebrows are a big thing. They can totally change the way you look and also magically give your face a good glow! It is very important for us to hit the salon every month to get these babies done. Here are a few thoughts that cross every girl’s mind while getting her brows done!
- It’s going to be easy. I do this every month, I can do this again and this time without any drama.
- Oh, the torture has started, make it stop, it’s going to get worse. Okay, it’s fine doesn’t pain that much.
- Yeah lady, fine, I’ll hold my skin tightly, stop bossing around!
- Oh no, oh no no no no no, under my eyebrows, sh*t it’s going to pain, be strong be strong, *screams inside*
- *slowly starts moving the head to get away from the pain*
Eyebrow Lady: Ma’am please keep your head straight.
Me (in my head): Oh what do you know, you evil woman. Why are you doing this to me, what wrong did I do to you?!
- What did she have for breakfast this morning, argh, brush your teeth, woman!
- Scissors! I love scissors, so cold and gentle on my skin, ah! keep doing that lady!
- Gel? Hell yeah! I love gel!
- *Checks my eyebrows in the mirror* Wow! Look at my eyebrows, look at my face!
I don’t mind doing this every month, to look amazing!
That was pretty easy, I guess I am getting quite better at it.
Wow, no drama this time, I totally nailed it!